- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 09/21/2022
- Website: commerceiq.ai
- Company Address: 425 N Whisman Rd, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About CommerceIQCommerceIQ specializes in Ecommerce Channel Optimization (ECO), the practice of using machine learning, analytics, and automation to optimize the e-commerce channel across the supply chain, marketing, and sales operations to win at the moment of purchase and drive profitable market share growth.
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position will be remote but requires the candidate to reside in the UK.
We are currently seeking a strong Vice President, Sales to lead our EMEA Sales organization. You will be responsible for driving revenue with new and existing customers, building and developing a high performing team of Account Executives, and working cross-functionally with various leaders and stakeholders to establish and maintain solid client relationships and exceed sales targets for the EMEA region.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of CommerceIQs product solutions and how our eCommerce optimization platform supports industry leaders to grow online sales by leveraging the power of insights and automation. In this leadership position you will be joining a team that is achieving 100%+ yr/yr growth while solidifying the preeminent position in the category that we are creating!
A background in enterprise B2B SaaS and expertise with value-based selling techniques and methodologies is required. This role will report into our Chief Revenue Officer.
What you will do…
- Plan for and deliver our EMEA annual sales plan and ensure consistent delivery of sales results
- Build and develop a high performing sales team, setting the vision, and motivating and inspiring the team
- Represent CommerceIQ in the EMEA markets as a key member of our regional leadership team
- Ensure Key Accounts team maintains key customer relationships while working with Customer Success to develop and implement strategies to expand the accounts
- Develop and codify the sales process for the EMEA team (collateral, technical resources, return on investment calculator, references, etc.) and develop metrics to drive the performance of the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop account plans that optimize revenue and retention opportunities
- Develop a metrics-based approach to collect data to determine the true probability of delivering on commitment.
- Develop the processes and materials to onboard and train new sales executives to keep up with our fast-growth
What you’ll bring…
- 10+ years of enterprise value-based selling and 5+ years of senior sales leadership experience, with proven success building and leading exceptional sales teams that have consistently met/exceeded sales targets
- Proven track record of working with Global Enterprise accounts and expanding the footprint and use cases that drive customer value and revenue growth, SaaS experience required, ecommerce experience highly desired.
- Proven success working in a fast paced, high growth start-up
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing a sales forecast that is timely and accurate
- Experience recruiting and enabling exceptional sales professionals who consistently deliver results
- Track record of selling big ($1M+ ACV) deals.
- Experience selling to business units.
- Experience using data to make decisions that optimize revenue generation
- Proven track record of hiring enterprise accounts executives and putting them in the best position to be successful
- Experience partnering effectively with peer teams across sales engineering and operations, marketing, customer success, and product