- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Intelligence
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: aviso.com
- Company Address: 805 Veterans Blvd., 300, Redwood City, CA 94063, US
About AvisoAviso helps sales teams close more deals with its proven revenue intelligence and operations platform. We are trusted by successful sales organizations at leading companies, including Honeywell, FireEye, Microsoft GitHub, RingCentral, LaunchDarkly, and Marlin Equity Partners. Aviso is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
This is the job for you if...
● You have leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers, gather requirements and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it.
● You have the ability to work with the sales and marketing team in assisting with pre-sales activities e.g. demos, best practice sharing.
● You have the ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals.
● You have the ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments.
● You have knowledge of sales related applications, relational database, and web technology.
● You have solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills.
And this is what you’ll do...
● Understand the customer's needs, and establish Aviso as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges.
● Build and present customized demos of Aviso.
● Convey a deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Aviso’s solutions.
● Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
● Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
● Respond effectively to RFPs. Aviso is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Aviso. How do you want to make your impact?
• Company Equity • Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance • Short- and Long-Term Disability • Unlimited Time Off • 401k + More • Life Insurance • Flexible Spending Accounts • Commuter Benefits • Catered Meals and Snacks