- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Intelligence
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: aviso.com
- Company Address: 805 Veterans Blvd., 300, Redwood City, CA 94063, US
About AvisoAviso helps sales teams close more deals with its proven revenue intelligence and operations platform. We are trusted by successful sales organizations at leading companies, including Honeywell, FireEye, Microsoft GitHub, RingCentral, LaunchDarkly, and Marlin Equity Partners. Aviso is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for building client relationships with enterprise businesses within a specified region. People who excel at this job have the ability to prospect, develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The AE must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
● You have a track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement.
● You have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and executive level relationship management skills.
● You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
● You have tremendous work ethic with a passion for results.
● You have an exceptional level of drive and dedication coupled with a positive attitude.
● You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You have the ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges for Aviso to solve.
This is what you’ll do...
• Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
• Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
• Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
• Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process.
• Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results.
• Evangelize the Aviso vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you!