- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Consumer & Hardware
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: zwift.com
- Company Address: 111 West Ocean Boulevard Suite 1800, Long Beach, CA 90802 United States
About ZwiftZwift is the app that makes indoor training fun. Connecting cyclists and runners around the world, Zwift mixes the intensity of training with the immersive and engaging play of gaming. Ride or run virtual worlds with a community that motivates you at every mile. You'll get faster and stronger and have a blast doing it.
The Community Support team at Zwift work directly with our members delivering an authentic support experience that is human, straight-forward, and as effortless as possible. We interact with members from around the globe by email, live chat and phone resolving problems with empathy and offering guidance that empowers our members to achieve their goals and get the most out of Zwift.
We interact with thousands of members per week, tracking the issues, and play a meaningful role representing the voice of the community to the rest of the company, to ensure we remain a community-driven organization.
We’re looking for someone who will work closely with our front line support teams, as well as the wider Community Support team, and stakeholders from around the business, turning problems into solutions, communicating and escalating where needed, and driving improvement and change on behalf of our Zwift community. You’ll have a positive approach to all you do, with a can-do attitude and the drive to focus on progress over perfection.
You will thoughtfully manage competing priorities with attention to detail, be a skilled communicator and advocate for the community, who can simplify technical concepts, sniff out trends, solve problems and provide a smooth and effortless experience for internal and external customers.
If you’re passionate about being part of a diverse, inclusive community for our members and delivering on our mission of More People, More Active, More Often, then Zwift is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Become the expert on Zwift’s payment platforms, leading the way in understanding our product and being the go to person for technical questions
- Support front line colleagues with complex Member Accounts queries, being the subject matter expert and sharing your knowledge
- Be the voice of the Community in relation to Accounts and Payments, creating and adjusting policy and process to drive a positive effortless experience
- Collaborate with teams around Zwift (Product, QA, Engineering) to promote an environment of continuous improvement with focus on member accounts and payments, communicating member pain points and influencing priorities for change
- Ensure our Community Support colleagues have all available up to date information to be able to support our members when they reach out for support.
- Track metrics and qualitative feedback from retrospective reports to drive improvements
- Deliver an effortless customer experience to our Zwift community when they reach out for support via chat, phone and email
- Identify and escalate key learnings and trends from our community via inbound contacts, forum posts and other available channels
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the Zwift business to get things done, especially across the Community Support team including multiple BPO partners
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and be a role model during times of significant business change
- Make it fun and become a valued and engaged member of the Community Support team at Zwift
What we’re looking for:
- Strong customer service skills and focus, keeping the customer at the center of decision making
- 2 - 3 years of community/member support experience
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- Able to demonstrate the ability to drive data driven changes through cross functional relationships
- Experience of working with various payment platforms
- Strong communication skills, with experience of working with stakeholders of all levels
- Can prioritize, and understands what will give the biggest return on investment of time and effort
- Excellent proactive problem solving skills, always focused on continuous improvement
- Able to work autonomously, while understanding the value of teamwork
- A collaborative team player who takes the initiative
- Sees business change as an opportunity to grow and be part of the future while learning and adapting
- Familiarity and experience with Zwift the game or cycling, running and/or indoor training
- Experience of working with BPO partners
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Kustomer/Shopify/Jira
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.