- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Consumer & Hardware
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: flyhomes.com
- Company Address: 1201 Western Ave, 100, Seattle, WA 98101, US
About FlyhomesFlyhomes is an end-to-end real estate brokerage and technology company that empowers home buyers, sellers, and agents to win. They are transforming the homebuying and selling experience through comprehensive consumer education, segmented expertise, financial innovation, and on-demand technology.
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Partner Channel Agent II (PCA) who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join our Southern California Fly Team location!
What you'll do as our Partner Channel Agent II (PCA):
- Create client partnerships and increase brand loyalty by developing home buying/selling strategies with clients, leveraging Flyhomes programs and services
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Customer Success, Pricing, Research, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Follow up on client leads from partner channels to schedule tours of properties they’re interested in
- Meet clients throughout the Santa Barbara Area to tour homes, coming prepared to share details on homes, neighborhoods and the homebuying process
- Mediate sales and purchase negotiations leveraging subject matter expertise to advocate in the clients’ best interests
- Problem-solve and respond to clients’ needs throughout transaction and post-close; proactively troubleshoot potential challenges
- Manage CRM software and relevant partner channel apps and tools with clients’ information and transaction details
- Constantly seek ways to improve the conversion rate with the best customer service (SCAT score) and make Flyhomes tours the best in the industry
- Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to work full-time, including weekends
- Three or more years’ experience in real estate, customer service, or business development roles
- Ability and willingness to conduct tours across within Santa Barbara Area, as needed
- Access to a reliable and presentable vehicle (company vehicle may be provided at a later point)
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Active California State real estate license
- Experience converting online leads (Boomtown, Homelight, etc.)
- Must have had 2 closed residential transactions in the last 6-9 months
Perks of working at Flyhomes
At the end of the day, our strength comes from our people, and we’re determined to recognize and promote your wellbeing—be it professionally, financially, physically, or mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K matching
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Paid volunteer time
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Homebuying & selling perks (we love it!)
- Dog-friendly HQ!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
Flyhomes is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.