- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 01/25/2023
- Website: lawvu.com
- Company Address: 26-28 Wharf Street, Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty NZ
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LawvuLawVu's legal workspace is the first truly connected platform for matter, contract and spend management for in-house legal teams.
LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
Our aim is to make the lives of in-house legal teams and their business partners more productive and fulfilling. We are well on the way with some of the world’s leading global brands and best in-house legal teams already operating on LawVu.
Growing rapidly, LawVu is headquartered in sunny Tauranga, New Zealand with teams in Australia, the USA and Ireland. Our culture is strongly aligned with our values where we look for people to bring their whole selves and join a team doing the best work of their lives.
LawVu’s Product & Engineering teams are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer, who takes pride in creating beautiful solutions that can move as fast as the startup that creates them. We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual who takes pride in their work and writes elegant, maintainable code that others find a pleasure to work with.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer at LawVu you’ll be expected to think ahead, design for change and build robust solutions. You’ll bring your experience and expertise to the team while also taking on board the expertise and experience of others to further improve yourself.
What you’ll do
- Be awesome, Bring your Woo.
- Design, build and maintain our front end applications
- Ensure our application is secure by design and by default
- Ensure our application is stable, scalable and future proof
- Work closely with the Product/Engineering teams
- Work in a fast paced agile environment
What you’ll bring
- A university qualification in a computer science discipline
- Experience with a modern frameworks, preferably Angular/TypeScript/CS/Azure/SQL.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Experience with unit test frameworks and best practices
Experience with the following would be beneficial
- NPM libraries
- Azure DevOps / Azure
- Enterprise Software Development
- Working as part of a cross functional team
- Application Insights
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
- Yearly Engineering Week Conference
- Career & Professional Development
- Be part of building a global company
Head office is based in Tauranga but we are a remote-first company and any New Zealand location will be considered.
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are:
Inspire & Delight.
We take pride in what we do and go the extra mile to create experiences that inspire and delight our customers.
We do what we say we will do with a bias for action, moving fast to get the right things done to make an impact.
No challenge is too big. With courage we embrace the challenge, learn from our mistakes and share the knowledge.
With every decision and behaviour, however big or small, we take ownership of its impact on our business and the team.
Back yourself. Back others.
We strive to be supportive, honest people who respect and trust each other to work together as a winning team.
Bring your Woo
Woo is what energises us, brings us joy and makes us unique. We seek to create a safe environment that fosters bringing your whole self so you can thrive.
We are constantly working towards making LawVu one of the best places to work, for everyone. LawVu is committed to providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion. We will ensure this by fostering a workplace where people feel safe to be themselves, are able to do the best work of their lives and fulfil their potential. We believe by bringing together our diversity of thoughts and backgrounds, we will develop a world class product for the equally diverse customers we serve.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you would like to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.