- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 09/21/2022
- Website: commerceiq.ai
- Company Address: 425 N Whisman Rd, Mountain View, CA, 94043
About CommerceIQCommerceIQ specializes in Ecommerce Channel Optimization (ECO), the practice of using machine learning, analytics, and automation to optimize the e-commerce channel across the supply chain, marketing, and sales operations to win at the moment of purchase and drive profitable market share growth.
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Function: Software Engineering → Backend/Full Stack Development
- You will be responsible for the design, coding, documenting, and maintaining web applications in a fast-paced project environment.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You will be responsible for innovating, researching, proposing, and discussing the design with your peers.
- You will be working closely with the various stakeholders like Product Managers, DS, UI, UX, and QA team to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- You will be expected to take ownership of Modules delivery and lead a team.
- You will be a key member of the hiring panel across CIQ.
- You will be the gatekeeper of the tech decisions of the team and contribute heavily to the tech strategy, working closely with product and design teams.
- 4+ Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like React, Angular, etc will be added advantage
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability and low latency.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar degree will be considered