- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Consumer & Hardware
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: flyhomes.com
- Company Address: 1201 Western Ave, 100, Seattle, WA 98101, US
About FlyhomesFlyhomes is an end-to-end real estate brokerage and technology company that empowers home buyers, sellers, and agents to win. They are transforming the homebuying and selling experience through comprehensive consumer education, segmented expertise, financial innovation, and on-demand technology.
Flyhomes is looking for a Salesforce Lead/Architect to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that Flyhomes salesforce Org is properly managed, designed, and optimized to support a rapidly scaling business. You will help drive process improvements across the organization through better tooling, automating manual processes, and helping our sales and operations teams deliver the best homebuying experience. You will get a chance to implement a salesforce Org from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
- Own and influence the development, implementation, assessment, and support of one or more environments, applications, or platforms
- Independently develops clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned; performs code reviews for all levels of engineer
- Designs solutions for the overall health, performance, and availability and actively works resolution of system and client experience impacts.
- Strong technical expert on the team; assigns work, mentors, and trains junior engineers
- Applies, and prepares to ensure, proper security standards for code development
- Assists in the development of strategies for the full software development life-cycle of new and emerging technologies and make recommendations regarding selected technologies and demonstrates the viability
- Creates technical documentation, specifications, and project artifacts for developing code
- Identifies and develops potential standards and best practices
- Proposes high-level application platform architectural guidelines, Identifies and confirms technical design risks, and develops mitigation approaches.
- Formulates and designs technical solutions to meet business needs
- Works with vendors and employees in a distributed Onshore/Offshore model
What You’ll Bring
- 7 + years’ experience working in a complex technology environment and Salesforce platform.
- Blend, Encompass and Salesforce integration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to guide a team of developers
- Experience in the Financial Services Domain as well as the core Salesforce platform products such as Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud with functional knowledge of the entire product suite.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, visual force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST & BULK API, WSDL, SOAP & REST based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL and Salesforce AppExchange
- Hands on knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security (Shield)Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, ANT, SFDC Metadata API.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle by providing guidance and advisory support to the team on implementation approach and complex configuration issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications
- Experience managing development teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Solid experience with Agile methodology
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
We’re fundamentally optimistic about our clients, team, and industry. We win with our CLIENTS—we align ourselves and our products with their interests so that we only win when they win. We win with our TEAM—everyone at Flyhomes plays a critical role in building the world’s best home buying and selling experience. And we win with the INDUSTRY—there are people on the other side of every transaction, and we believe the best outcomes are when everyone feels like a winner.
People Not Properties
People first. It’s that simple. Whether you’re our client, team member, or partner, we’re a community focused on building lasting relationships. We put people at the heart of everything we do.
Find a Better Way
We love what we do and embrace the fact that our work of building an iconic company that delivers the best home buying and selling experience will never be finished. We’re always seeking better solutions to every problem, whether big or small. We listen empathetically, identify improvements, and scale new solutions.
Own The Outcome
Every team member at Flyhomes has the power to improve the client experience, grow the company, and make the work we do more efficient. If we see a gap, we communicate, collaborate, and take ownership to drive improvements. We do what we say we’ll do, and when things don’t go as planned, rather than make excuses, we take the opportunity to share, learn, and grow together.
Do The Right Thing
Trust is our currency—that means telling the truth and behaving honestly, even when no one’s watching. We lead by example for our clients, team members, and the rest of the industry. We do what’s right, always.
Pick Up The Hammer
We believe that all big problems can be solved with a thoughtful series of small actions. We move quickly with a strong bias for action because we know that the cost of waiting is high. We make sound, informed decisions based on the available data, and don’t wait for perfect information to take the next step.
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.