- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Consumer & Hardware
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: flyhomes.com
- Company Address: 1201 Western Ave, 100, Seattle, WA 98101, US
About FlyhomesFlyhomes is an end-to-end real estate brokerage and technology company that empowers home buyers, sellers, and agents to win. They are transforming the homebuying and selling experience through comprehensive consumer education, segmented expertise, financial innovation, and on-demand technology.
As a Senior Product Manager for Operations, you will be responsible for building innovative products to enhance the capabilities of Global Operations team and its users to help home buyers and sellers in their home buying and selling journeys with Flyhomes.
You will be working closely with a team of engineers, product designers for Operations products to support growth initiatives for Flyhomes' agents. Beyond shipping software, you will own developing a long-term roadmap for how we help Operations users manage the evolving nature of work cutting across but not limited to Booking, Research, Offer Drafting functions, driving efficiency and the quality of deliverables by the respective operations teams
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive product vision and strategy, with crystallized problem statements
- Create product requirements and drive alignment on roadmap prioritization
- Rally a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, and analysts to ship world-class products
- Define success metrics, and oversee end-to-end product lifecycle to ensure we are tracking to these metrics across all functional areas
- Craft the multi-year vision for evolving operations products over time
- Effectively communicate progress, outcomes, and recommendations to executives through clearly written narratives
- Product Management Experience - You are a product manager with at least 5 years of experience, having shipped compelling software products and led multiple end to end release cycles
- First Principles Thinking - You don’t assume things or take the status quo for granted. You base your solutions on data, product instinct, and a hypothesis and experimentation driven approach.
- Empathetic - You can listen to users, understand their key problems, and develop intuitive solutions to these problems.
- A Cross-functional Collaborator - You can work with engineers, designers, cross-functional business and product teams to make decisions and build a roadmap
- Great communicator - You can distill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team and executives.
- Analytical - You have a strong quantitative background and are data-driven at your core
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
We’re fundamentally optimistic about our clients, team, and industry. We win with our CLIENTS—we align ourselves and our products with their interests so that we only win when they win. We win with our TEAM—everyone at Flyhomes plays a critical role in building the world’s best home buying and selling experience. And we win with the INDUSTRY—there are people on the other side of every transaction, and we believe the best outcomes are when everyone feels like a winner.
People Not Properties
People first. It’s that simple. Whether you’re our client, team member, or partner, we’re a community focused on building lasting relationships. We put people at the heart of everything we do.
Find a Better Way
We love what we do and embrace the fact that our work of building an iconic company that delivers the best home buying and selling experience will never be finished. We’re always seeking better solutions to every problem, whether big or small. We listen empathetically, identify improvements, and scale new solutions.
Own The Outcome
Every team member at Flyhomes has the power to improve the client experience, grow the company, and make the work we do more efficient. If we see a gap, we communicate, collaborate, and take ownership to drive improvements. We do what we say we’ll do, and when things don’t go as planned, rather than make excuses, we take the opportunity to share, learn, and grow together.
Do The Right Thing
Trust is our currency—that means telling the truth and behaving honestly, even when no one’s watching. We lead by example for our clients, team members, and the rest of the industry. We do what’s right, always.
Pick Up The Hammer
We believe that all big problems can be solved with a thoughtful series of small actions. We move quickly with a strong bias for action because we know that the cost of waiting is high. We make sound, informed decisions based on the available data, and don’t wait for perfect information to take the next step.
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.