- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Consumer & Hardware
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: flyhomes.com
- Company Address: 1201 Western Ave, 100, Seattle, WA 98101, US
About FlyhomesFlyhomes is an end-to-end real estate brokerage and technology company that empowers home buyers, sellers, and agents to win. They are transforming the homebuying and selling experience through comprehensive consumer education, segmented expertise, financial innovation, and on-demand technology.
We're currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Senior App Development Engineer to join our Fly Engineering team based in Noida, India.
What you'll do as our Sr. Mobile App Development Engineer:
- Work alongside Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our app products
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in regular design and code reviews
- Identify and advocate for app best practices across the team
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Your experiences, skills, and abilities:
- Min 5 years of experience in software development.
- 2+ Years of experience in React Native.
- Should have at least 1 production app (either iOS or Android).
- Knowledge of Native iOS Development (Objective-C / Swift) or Android Development (Java/Kotlin) is a plus.
- Good understanding of Reacts Concepts like Hooks, Lifecycle methods, Redux, Typescript.
- Worked on improving mobile vitals (Frozen frames, slow renders, cpu and memory optimization).
- Image handling in react native (Progressive loading).
- Experience with developing Tablet applications is a plus
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
We’re fundamentally optimistic about our clients, team, and industry. We win with our CLIENTS—we align ourselves and our products with their interests so that we only win when they win. We win with our TEAM—everyone at Flyhomes plays a critical role in building the world’s best home buying and selling experience. And we win with the INDUSTRY—there are people on the other side of every transaction, and we believe the best outcomes are when everyone feels like a winner.
People Not Properties
People first. It’s that simple. Whether you’re our client, team member, or partner, we’re a community focused on building lasting relationships. We put people at the heart of everything we do.
Find a Better Way
We love what we do and embrace the fact that our work of building an iconic company that delivers the best home buying and selling experience will never be finished. We’re always seeking better solutions to every problem, whether big or small. We listen empathetically, identify improvements, and scale new solutions.
Own The Outcome
Every team member at Flyhomes has the power to improve the client experience, grow the company, and make the work we do more efficient. If we see a gap, we communicate, collaborate, and take ownership to drive improvements. We do what we say we’ll do, and when things don’t go as planned, rather than make excuses, we take the opportunity to share, learn, and grow together.
Do The Right Thing
Trust is our currency—that means telling the truth and behaving honestly, even when no one’s watching. We lead by example for our clients, team members, and the rest of the industry. We do what’s right, always.
Pick Up The Hammer
We believe that all big problems can be solved with a thoughtful series of small actions. We move quickly with a strong bias for action because we know that the cost of waiting is high. We make sound, informed decisions based on the available data, and don’t wait for perfect information to take the next step.
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.