- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 12/06/2022
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, US
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be joining the Customer Services team, where you will represent the company as you work with customers to support and optimise their Highspot experience. You will play a key role in building an effective customer facing Highspot team along with Account Managers and Service Executives, responsible for sustaining customer and partner relationships, while driving the adoption of Highspot within the customer’s organisation and ensuring that customers get the full benefits of using our platform.This role will serve as the technical liaison between Services and Products, serving as the voice of the customer to make our product better.
What You'll Do:
- Know your customers, understand their challenges and work with them to find solutions to their technical issues. Your goal is to provide value to customers quickly and seamlessly and ensure every Highspot experience is a positive one.
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert on complex integration projects with customer systems such as Content Management Systems (Google drive, OneDrive, Sharepoint etc.), CRM and Social Selling platforms.
- Act as a liaison between customers and engineering, when necessary, to resolve challenging technical issues faced by our customers. Advocate for your customer and effectively manage expectations throughout support engagements by owning the issue.
- Respond to customer support requests in a timely and impactful way.
- Invent ways to evolve our product to make it better and build tools or solutions that address customer needs.
- Stay in close touch with customers as any issues and challenges are resolved, communicating clearly and often about the progress and the resolution.
- Technical: 3+ years experience with enterprise systems and system integrations
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with network tracing
- Experience with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Androids platforms
- Business: 3+ years customer facing experience
- Business proficiency in German
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root causes in complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in creative problem solving
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
30 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.