- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 01/25/2023
- Website: resilinc.com
- Company Address: 1525 McCarthy Blvd. Suite, 1122, Milpitas, California 95035, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ResilincResilinc was founded with the purpose to strengthen global supply chains, making them resilient, ethical, transparent, and secure. We do this via our technology-driven solutions which create an ecosystem where organizations have unmatched visibility into their supply networks and can collaborate with their suppliers in a transparent environment.
- Post-Graduation : MBA (Preferred)
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a voice customer service or outbound sales for international customers
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
- Understand the work product & adheres to the Partner Relations process while working with customers, partners & internal teams.
- Support internal teams including sales, Engg. Customer success & Data operations, on partner- related questions and issues
- Build good working relationship with partners & customers through timely follow-up & response through calls & emails
- Respond to partner & customer inquiries by understanding inquiry, gather & research for relevant data/ information & verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Take ownership of partner service issues and work with partners to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Accurately document & record partner & customer communications & files.
- Communicate & train Partners on product enhancements, data requirements & other important information.
- Validate data processed on daily basis against the stored database.
- Improve quality & efficiency by recommending improvements to existing process & procedures
- Ability to understand & interpret report output for meaningful use & run standard queries for extracting information
- Ensure adherence to daily/weekly targets and timely escalation of issues.
- Ability to take direction & work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent Verbal & written English communication skills
- Strong customer focus with excellent customer service skills
- Hands-on experience in working with MS Office Suite
- Self-organized with ability to multi-task when required to achieve task timelines
- Self-motivated, sets high performance standards for oneself and good team player