- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 12/06/2022
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, US
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
At Highspot, we are changing the way that millions of people work around the world. Today, we are helping companies like GM, RingCentral, DocuSign, Workday, Aetna, John Deere, Adobe, Siemens, and thousands more to elevate customer conversations and to increase the performance of their go-to-market teams. Our platform delivers integrated content management, training, contextual guidance, customer engagement, and actionable analytics. Enablement is at the heart of our customer momentum and market success.
The Revenue Analytics team at Highspot is at the intersection of Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Services, Finance, and Product. The team is a center of excellence responsible for data, analytics, insights and compensation strategy of the go-to-market organization.
We are looking for an experienced sales compensation/sales operations expert to join the team and to design, build, and implement sales quota and territory strategies at Highspot.
The Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation – Quota/Territory Management will define a best-in-class revenue compensation strategy for Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Engineers, and Account Development Representatives, globally. This person will manage compensation processes, communication, reporting, and optimization – driving change management to execute an incentive compensation strategy that drives rep behaviors aligned to our revenue goals.
Reporting to the Director of Incentive Compensation Strategy and Planning, this role will partner closely with the company’s revenue leaders, HR, and Finance, and will foster close working relationships with stakeholders to develop a scalable incentive compensation strategy.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and implement quota setting and territory planning strategies to support revenue goals.
- Design equitable assignment of quotas and ensuring optimal allocation to all revenue accountable teams and resources.
- Conduct analysis on key go-to-market metrics (segment, industry, product, persona, etc.) to inform incentive compensation strategy and quota design.
- Proactively identify and present insights to Revenue leadership with intuitive data visualizations.
- Create and deliver incentive compensation plan enablement and communication.
- Develop a territory optimization strategy and define territory change management.
- Conduct external benchmarking to optimize incentive compensation strategies.
- Consistently drive effective change management across the revenue teams.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficiently distribute Salesforce, Tableau, and Xactly compensation reporting to revenue teams.
- Coordinate planning activities with other functional teams and stakeholders at Highspot.
- Ability to react and pivot in ambiguous and changing environments.
- Deep expertise in sales process, sales incentives, compensation design and strategy.
- Experience driving effective change management.
- Strong ability to define, implement, execute and optimize consistent sales processes across global markets and sales teams.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and developing top talent.
- Experience working with c-suite executives.
- Strong in communications and presentation development.
- Analytical and curious mindset and ability to present data in an actionable and insightful way that drives change in behavior.
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Tennessee - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin - Remote
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.