- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 12/06/2022
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, US
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About this Role:
As a Sr. HR Business Partner, EMEA you will be joining Highspot as we embark on the next phase of critical growth in EMEA. Over the last 18 months Highspot has launched into several new markets in EMEA and grown the team rapidly. We are now looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team and partner with our EMEA business leader to help them build their organisations and ensure that all people decision are aligned to our culture and guiding principles.
You are someone who leans in and seeks to learn about the business and product, who can balance the art of execution and tie it back to Highspot’s strategy. You understand the value and power of influence and have proven success establishing credibility with business leaders. In this role, you will be a builder, coach and strategist with expertise in the areas of organisational design, leadership and employee coaching, employee engagement, employment law, and employee relations. You are passionate about employee experience and will liaise with our EMEA Leadership Team to build a unique and engaging environment for Highspot employees.
You will also be the HR lead for France and Germany where you will partner with the People Operations team to ensure we have the appropriate policies, processes and compliance in place.
What You’ll Do
- Be the HR country lead for Germany and France partnering with People Operations to ensure that policies and processes are in place from a compliance perspective as well as providing guidance to the People Ops team on country specific nuances for region-wide programs and processes
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organisational effectiveness. This includes collaborating on the design and implementation of programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Provide partnership and counsel to leaders, managers, and Highspotters, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our guiding principles.
- Coach managers in handling conversations regarding career growth, performance management, compensation, and equity.
- Consult on headcount planning, compensation, training, performance management and manager capability
- Successfully coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations and serve as primary point of contact for managers on determining resolutions for a wide range of people-related issues.
- Collaborate with HR team to champion an environment where we can inspire and develop all people to do their best work
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and collaboratively develop and implement innovative and effective solutions.
- 7+ years of HR Business Partner experience with an emphasis in performance management, organisational design, leadership coaching, employee relations and compensation planning
- Previous experience of working in a start-up or high growth technology company
- Deep knowledge of employment law and regulations in France and Germany as well as comprehensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and best practices.
- Demonstrated judgement and problem-solving skills about people and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based mindset
- Client-service orientated, with a focus on creating positive change while delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader HR team to build a better employee experience for employees
- Proven prioritisation and organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, and roll up your sleeves
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
30 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.