Sr. Frontend Engineer - Training & Coaching Vancouver, BC
Remote / Vancouver City, British Columbia, CA
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 12/06/2022
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, US
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer who will bring their creativity and experience to Highspot to help us
build software with a spark of magic. This is a role that works closely with Product Management, Design, and Backend
Engineering. While we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of these technologies, some of the languages and tools we use
to build Highspot include React.js, React Testing Library, ESLint, Sass, Storybook, Backbone, Underscore, and jQuery.
What You'll Do
- Build a learning management system that is used by sales leaders and sales enablement professionals to create courses and lessons aimed at helping sellers learn and grow
- Focus on web frontend programming while also understanding how features work end-to-end in the Highspot RESTful API and in other backend services
- Rapidly create software that customers love by partnering cross-functionally with a talented team of Engineers, Designers, QA, and Product Managers
- Use your communication skills to represent highly technical concepts to your counterparts on the Backend, Product Management, and Design teams
- Integrate the web frontend with Highspot's external RESTful API and other partner APIs
- Develop clean, reusable, supportable, and well-tested code
- Implement responsive, accessible, and pixel-perfect web frontend UIs based on comps created by our designers
- Define and meet performance, accessibility, and security goals
- Resolve major customer technical issues in production. Contribute to internal and external technical documentation
- Proficiency in building cross-browser, highly interactive web applications using frontend web technologies
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools
- Experience developing software products, scalable internet software, and applications using a range of software models including object-oriented and functional design patterns
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.