- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 12/06/2022
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, US
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We’re very proud of our customer loyalty and our rapid growth. Concurrent with this growth is the need to scale our platform and deliver high-quality features in a fast-paced environment with the challenge to solve complex technical problems. We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to grow our Platform team. Our ideal candidate should have strong technical skills as an engineer and architect; understands how to build high quality customer-facing software; is a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers; loves building / scaling a team; is values-driven and cares deeply about culture self-managed, curious, and resourceful.
What You'll Do:
- Build multiple web applications and platforms that is used by sales leaders and sales enablement professionals
- Focus on web frontend programming while also understanding how features work end-to-end in the Highspot RESTful API and in other backend services
- Rapidly create software that customers love by partnering cross-functionally with a talented team of Engineers, Designers, QA, and Product Managers
- Use your communication skills to represent highly technical concepts to your counterparts on the Backend, Product Management, and Design teams
- Architect, implement and sustain clean, reusable, quality web system
- 8+ years of relevant professional software engineering experience, not including internships/co-ops
- Extensive experience architecting SaaS software products at scale.
- Proficiency in cloud computing, containerization, and high-scale distributed systems
- Docker/CI/K8s experience is not required but relevant to this role
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
HDHP medical plan with employer contributions towards an HSA
Subsidized commuter benefits programs
401(k) Retirement Plan with matching employer contributions
Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday WeekRecharge Fridays (company wide mental health days)
18 weeks of paid parental leave
Flexible work schedules
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning and BetterUp coaching
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.