- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 12/06/2022
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, US
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We are seeking a motivated self-starter that is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The ideal candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
In this role, you will work with members of the application design team, as well as our engineering and marketing groups. This candidate should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organization skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
What You'll Do
- Identify and prioritize usage scenarios through customer research and competitive analysis
- Analyze user feedback and activity to develop personas
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
- Design functional prototypes to prove out interaction models
- Work with engineering and product management to drive shared vision and execution of product plans
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of rapid prototyping approaches (Figma, HTML 5, InVision)
- Ability to deliver strong work on tight schedules
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years’ experience designing world-class experiences
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or equivalent design tool
- Experience with UX for the cloud and/or experience with enterprise software products, channels, or marketplaces
- Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/kanban)
- Web-based or mobile application visual design in a global context
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations
- Exceptional portfolio of work spanning multiple projects
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP) with immediate vesting
3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week
Recharge Fridays (company wide mental health days)
Flexible work schedules
Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button."