- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Health Care
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: includedhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Included HealthWe're excited to share that our community has grown. Join us over at Included Health to learn more
Are you a strategic business executive who would be excited about the opportunity to lead the National Client Success Team for an innovative, fast growing healthcare company?
Are you energized by developing leaders and working with their teams to build highly engaging long-term relationships with their clients?
Are you passionate about bringing disruptive solutions to millions of employees and their families that raises the standard of healthcare for everyone?
About the role:
We are looking for a highly strategic and results-oriented leader that can inspire high performance and drive accountability for results across the entire Customer Success team. This leader will play a critical role in supporting corporate objectives and key results related to retention, expansion and scaling our business for growth.
Business Leadership Responsibilities:
- Oversee an Enterprise client portfolio that includes some of the largest employers and most well recognized client logos in the industry.
- Establish and lead a muli-year strategy and vision that is in alignment with the company’s mission, vision and values.
- Develop and maintaining a focus on both short and long-term strategic plans to meet key business objectives including: increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, identifying opportunities for up-sell to drive revenue growth, and support new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability
- Assess, optimize and report on key success metrics, including customer engagement, ROI, NPS, CSAT, renewals and others as the business evolves.
- Provide unique expertise as a direct member and contributor of the Senior Executive GTM Leadership Team.
- Accountable for long-term financial results and organizational performance.
Team Leadership Responsibilities:
- Lead a growing team with 4 RVPs and their respective CSM’s that are aligned by product segments to deliver on objectives and key results (revenue retention, customer NPS, up-sells, etc.)
- Provide guidance and accountability for Customer Success team members across the customer life cycle, including: building account plans and communication plans, managing ROI and PG’s, coach and support CSMs on relationship health and identifying expansion opportunities developing renewal plans and risk mitigation plans, ensure utilization of key enablement tools and systems (e.g. CRM and CS platform), and support customer escalations.
- Promote a culture of trust, accountability, engagement, and high performance.
- Create hiring plans to execute on staffing requirements.
- Develop and maintain C-level and senior-level client relationships at key accounts and network with high potential prospects.
- Serve as Executive Sponsor for 4-6 accounts. Participate in strategy meetings, key business reviews, and serve as points of escalation as needed.
- Assist with driving efficiencies internally across the organization with various client supporting functions to provide an exceptional client experience.
Internal Collaboration Responsibilities:
- Report to SVP of Enterprise Solutions and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to guide strategy and problem solving across Client Success.
- Interacts with internal and external executive level management across the organization and the industry requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters.
- Influences policy making and strategy based on communication strategies and persuasion skills.
- Partner closely with product/clinical leadership and others to ensure that the product roadmap aligns with customers’ needs.
- Lead strategy with continuous improvement and innovation to optimize customer health.
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, data analytics, engagement, care team) to share customer feedback and industry knowledge; contribute to the development of innovative solutions for customers
- Drive resolution of customer escalations; orchestrate internal resources to deliver for CSMs and customers
- Functional experience leading and scaling teams accountable for driving business results (e.g. customer success, account management, consulting in the benefits space).
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier, consultant, population health management firm, or related is preferred.
- Customer/client experience leading 7-figure relationships with Fortune 100 clients or other large group plans.
- Demonstrated ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where evolution is the norm as the organization scales.
- Strong results orientation and track record of exceeding results.
- Ability to generate excitement across teams and drive commitment to a vision.
- Combination of sharp business acumen and executive presence in high stakes and high pressure engagements.
- Customer first mindset.
- Coaching and strategy skills to help teams articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations.
- Entrepreneurial at your core; ability to innovate, think creatively, and solve complex problems.
- Passion for the Included Health’s mission of raising the standard of health care for everyone.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or other using key account management platforms.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.