- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Health Care
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: includedhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Included HealthWe're excited to share that our community has grown. Join us over at Included Health to learn more
Are you passionate about building highly available, resilient systems? How about leading a team to deliver impact at scale? We are looking for a hands-on Lead Engineer to drive important cloud infrastructure initiatives using their keen understanding of where our business is headed and a mastery of their craft to help us get there.
The Platform Engineering team is the enablement machine for engineering. Our mission is to build scale while reducing costs and eliminating all the extraneous complexities necessary in building software. We do this by taking a software-based approach to solve the complex infrastructure challenges with a strong focus on using engineering and software practices. We treat our platform as product and continuously find ways to delight our engineering colleges.
* You Must be Located in Mexico
- You have experience consistently delivering large infrastructure projects
- Strong programming skills in Python or Go
- You have a commanding grasp of Kubernetes, networking and distributed systems
- Experience building test tools and frameworks
- CS fundamentals and a track record of implementing highly reliable software
- You care about software and are proud of what you do; to you it’s more than a job
What You Will Do:
- Deliver ambitious projects that interact with a wide variety of teams within the company
- Build out the tools that empower our entire engineering organization to work at velocity
- Design systems that will span multiple AWS regions to enable high availability of the platform
- Help set technical direction for the entire infrastructure team at the 1+ year horizon
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio and Docker
- Design of robust distributed systems
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and its alphabet soup of technologies including EKS, RDS, ALB/ELB, IAM
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.