- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Health Care
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: includedhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Included HealthWe're excited to share that our community has grown. Join us over at Included Health to learn more
We are a fast-moving team that deeply identifies with our members. We build new features, run product experiments, and invest in under-the-hood changes to make our code more reliable, maintainable, and scalable.
We are looking for engineers who love to deliver amazing products to users, collaborate across teams and with product + design, and take strong ownership of their impact.
What You'll Do
- Be a thought partner within a cross functional team to identify the right solutions to build for our Care Delivery products.
- Help us evolve and improve the architecture, performance, and operability of our systems.
- Drive features and products through the full development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us.
- Mentor other engineers on a variety of topics: engineering standard methodologies (coding, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD), project management (task planning), and career growth.
- Proven track record of building complex, scalable and reliable services for and leadership experience.
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience with backend development
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks
- Experience creating and maintaining APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Modeling real-world data in both RDBMS and NoSQL persistence layers
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.