- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Health Care
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: includedhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Included HealthWe're excited to share that our community has grown. Join us over at Included Health to learn more
Are you excited about building scalable and highly available software? Do you want to be a part of a high-performance team? Are you passionate about the quality of data and want to be a part of the strategy of world-class applications? Then you belong with us!
We are seeking a Technical Lead to join our growing Customer Experience engineering team. As an engineer on our team, you will serve a critical audience: our customers, who are the health and benefits buyers that make the best decisions for their employee base. This position is a key role on the team, demonstrating a wide assortment of skills and talents on a regular basis. This person is versed in online application, stream processing, offline big data processing and willing to oversee salesforce Apex development.
The right candidate will work closely with multiple development teams and external partners to strategize and design solutions to difficult problems. The candidate will drive impactful projects for the Customer Experience team, from gathering requirements to shipping and iterating. The candidate will lead team execution by combining your high technical output with project management and peer influence to make the team successful. The candidate will build strong opinions that casually help the team achieve its mission. The candidate will actively participate in creating the roadmap for the team. The candidate will mentor team members and consistently make the team better.
- Decompose complex product features into specific designs, use cases and detailed technical requirements that are ready for development.
- Create and execute designs, roadmaps, project plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Monitor and enhance development team workflows to ensure cohesion and efficiency.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the feature pipeline and your team’s technical ability to execute it.
- Evaluate and refine team processes to empower team members to deliver high-quality work.
- Identifies opportunities and leads efforts to improve program methodology excellence and best practices within the product and technology.
- Prior tech lead experience.
- Stellar engineering leadership by example.
- Regardless of chosen coding language, you separate concerns and define well-abstracted interfaces, leading to functioning, performant, well-tested, maintainable code and systems.
- Thinking and communicating on first principles. You are able to explain your points of view from foundational concepts rather than by associative thinking.
- Critical thinking with influence. you systematically evaluate the tradeoffs associated with each potential solution to a problem, make an informed decision, and articulate these things well to influence others, driving impact.
- A strong delivery focus and the will to perform all tasks required to complete the job and meet deadlines.
- Well-organized, detailed planning and scheduling expertise. Can juggle multiple tasks without losing sight of high-priority items.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.