- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Health Care
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: includedhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Included HealthWe're excited to share that our community has grown. Join us over at Included Health to learn more
The technical program management team is looking for individuals that can drive strategic projects, exercise their technical expertise, and solve new problems every day. Our team sits within the entire engineering, product, and design organization (EPD) and has visibility into strategic product initiatives, operational efficiency, and data integrations across multiple systems.
Our team needs individuals with a wide range of technical skills, expertise, and experience. We are creative thinkers that can problem solve in a technical environment.
Beyond driving programs and projects across the organization, our the team strives to improve the day-to-day working lives of everyone in engineering, product, and design. We help other teams with templates, process recommendations, and support to enable the best work, debates, and outcomes not only for our members but the company as well.
You are expected to build strong relationships not only within EPD but outside the organization as well. You build trust with individuals and are routinely perceived as informed, extremely well organized, and brimming with ideas. You have a lifelong passion for learning new things and understanding a level beyond “just the documentation”. As a result, you deliver and you deliver on-time. More and more people over time seek your recommendations, input, and insights.
You will be embedded within a larger team more persistently within the organization to stay aware of the team’s product roadmaps, resources, and processes. You will go beyond the checklist in a project plan and become thought partners with leaders to proactively solve problems before they become risks. As the technical program team grows, you will help keep other team members updated on critical information and take on larger, more complex initiatives.
* You Must be Located in Mexico
- Show evidence of strong project and/or program management skills.
- 8+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical support capacity.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills and experience sending broad internal communications.
- Strong analytical background
- Familiarity with project management tools and concepts.
- Natural curiosity and willingness to approach subject matter experts without introductions.
Specific technical skills valued in the role:
- SQL fluency
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools.
- Ability to read Python (or similar programming language).
- Familiarity with API architectures/frameworks (like REST).
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce (especially SOQL and Salesforce reporting).
- Knowledge of basic data engineering principles.
- User or implementation experience with electronic health record systemsHealthcare technology industry experience
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.