- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 01/25/2023
- Website: lawvu.com
- Company Address: 26-28 Wharf Street, Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty NZ
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LawvuLawVu's legal workspace is the first truly connected platform for matter, contract and spend management for in-house legal teams.
The US Senior Sales Account Executive has a fabulous opportunity to help deliver LawVu’s expansion through the US.
A self-starter, they will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales of LawVu in the US market. This role is US based, preferably in Texas.
The Senior Sales Account Executive will:
- have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
- be a doer and embrace the sacrifice/work it takes to win
- be a self-starter, excellent communicator and have experience selling to in-house legal departments
- thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own/drive your region/business
Reporting directly to the VP Global Sales, the Senior Sales Account Executive will interact with the implementation, finance and support teams and with other sales colleagues on a regular basis.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the territory
- Effectively communicate LawVu’s value proposition through proposals and product demonstrations, and other interactions with prospective customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other providers/consultants in the industry and leverage those opportunities to achieve LawVu’s objectives
- Understand category-specific and industry-specific landscapes and trends
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven and verifiable experience as a sales executive, ideally selling Legal Technology to in-house legal teams in the territory
- Minimum of 5 years exceptional performance selling SaaS software preferably in the legal industry (10 years preferred)
- An established network within the legal industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including GC & C-suite
- Self-starter, delivers against targets, with the ability to drive the sales process from cradle to grave
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for events/client meetings etc as required.
- Ability to work remotely, whilst being an effective team player engaging with the LawVu team using technology and delivering the LawVu culture
- Understand the product – ability to articulate the features of products and services and comparison to others
- Demonstrable experience as Senior Sales Account Executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What sets us apart:
- Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
- Health insurance cover
- Extended paid parental leave
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
- Home office allowance set up for remote employees
At LawVu we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are:
Inspire and Delight
We take pride in what we do and go the extra mile to create experiences that inspire and delight our customers.
We do what we say we will do, moving fast to get the right things done to make an impact.
No challenge is too big. With courage we embrace the challenge, learn from our mistakes and share the knowledge
With every decision and behaviour, however big or small, we take ownership of it's impact on our business.
Back yourself. Back others
We strive to be supportive, honest people who respect each other and build a high level of trust to perform as a winning team.
Bring your Woo
Woo is what energises us, brings us joy and makes us unique. We seek to create a safe environment that fosters bringing your whole self so you can thrive.