- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Health Care
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: includedhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Included HealthWe're excited to share that our community has grown. Join us over at Included Health to learn more
Included Health is building a next generation healthcare technology and is looking for an experienced platform engineer to join the Application Platform team. The Application Platform team builds the product foundations that allow for rapid development of products across engineering with a consistent user experience, and scalable and reliable architecture. The focus here is to solve those customer problems that require product thinking, combined with the backend skills to build out the necessary heavy-duty infrastructure. You are a strong cross-functional technical leader that can build software that meets the highest standards in quality, scalability and reliability. You will be working across all engineering teams, Front End, Mobile and Backend, and collaborating with the Engineering Manager to define and execute a multi-year vision. You will be expected to break down and execute large projects with the Application Platform team.
We are a fast, hard-working group with diverse backgrounds and deeply committed to our mission and our members. We believe shipping 80% of the value faster and learning is the best way to maximize impact. We also recognize that we won’t get technology, tooling or processes right on our first try and seek ways to continuously improve ourselves. We believe success comes from optimizing for the whole and welcome everyone’s ideas to the table. We focus on intentional growth so we can expand our skills and apply them to accomplish new goals. We are dedicated to helping each other be our best.
- Plan and lead ambitious technical projects that interact with a wide variety of teams within the company.
- Create and maintain best-in-class backend systems that enable all our product teams.
- Participate in spec reviews and offer solutions specific to your platform.
- Partner with Engineering Leadership to design and architect the product foundational services.
- Scale organization wide practices around our Agile and Devops methodologies.
- A proven, hands-on software engineer who has led teams to build backend service platforms that simplify the lives of product engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to refactor and re-architect core backend services to a high level of availability and reliability.
- Experience with 3rd party vendors/SDKs Sense of urgency; desire to move quickly and ship things.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Science disciplines, or comparable STEM-related degree.
- GraphQL integrations
- Backend Golang & Python experience
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.