- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: sendbird.com
- Company Address: 400 1st Ave, San Mateo, CA, 94401
About SendBirdSendbird believes conversations are at the heart of building relationships and getting things done. As such, we built the world's most proven conversations platform for mobile apps across chat, voice, and video. Industry leaders like Reddit, DoorDash, and Hinge use Sendbird to drive increased transactions & loyalty for hundreds of millions of users every month.
We are currently looking for a well-organized and result-focused Product Manager to work with our Sendbird Dashboard product - the gateway portal for all of Sendbird’s products. You will lead efforts to provide the best user experience for Sendbird’s self-service customers as well as create effective solutions for a seamless billing system. This PM will need to have a technical background and be able to work in faced paced environments. This critical position in our team covers multiple areas, each of which is important in its own right and has a high level of impact on the customer experience.
This position will work closely with our US partners and requires an ability to communicate in English.
What You Will Do
- Drive the Dashboard product offering from setting the vision, delivering the product, and bringing it to market
- Define the product and customer experience with business requirements and user stories and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver on time
- Create clear Product Requirement Documents and set the product direction
- Understand and analyze user needs for Chat, Calls, and Desk self-service customers
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data to drive the overall success of the product
- Partner with designers to create an intuitive and beautiful user experience
- Partner with CSM for Digital Success to provide frictionless experiences for self-service customers
- Work with both front-end and server engineers to build and launch new features
- Help evangelize product vision through presentations to stakeholders
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product management experience
- A strong communicator who can set priorities and mediate amongst a variety of stakeholders and large cross-functional teams (engineers, other PMs, Finance)
- Ability to communicate with English-speaking colleagues
- Experience developing or releasing SDKs, APIs, and software services aimed at software developers.
- An understanding of growth hacking and how self-service flows can be improved to boost successful conversion.
- Experience developing application front end and UI for both web and mobile applications.
- Experience developing billing systems.
- An appreciation for usability, especially in an internal tool/dashboard environment.
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion
- Prior experience building internal systems and/or dashboards is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software products
Our KR benefits include (but are not limited to)
- Silicon Valley's equity program (1-year cliff)
- Remote work policy, flexible work hours
- Be Your Best Self: 3.9 million won (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, to gym memberships, to books, to fitness classes, to mental health services, to massages
- Support for home office set up such as motion desks, chairs, monitors, and AirPods
- Learn a Language benefit - up to 3.6 million won per year towards language lessons
- Weekly office lunch
- Monthly team building cost
- Partial support for commuting costs
- Free parking at the Seolleung office
- Group insurance support that covers employees, spouses, and children
- Medical checkup support, including MRI and genetic testing - for the employee and one family member
- Seven additional paid holidays in addition to annual leave (Boost leave, Birthday leave, etc.)
- Support for the latest work devices, such as MacBook Pro (special support options for each job position)
- Unlimited snack bar filled with snacks, beverages, and instant noodles every day
- 12-week paid parental leave support (available for both mothers and fathers)
- Other support programs for congratulations and condolences
The Future of Work at Sendbird 2.0
Sendbird values both work efficiency and team collaboration, and relationship building. For that purpose, we operate the new Future of Work 2.0 system. Those who live within an hour's commute to work will go to the office once a week to achieve synergy while autonomously choosing the best place and time to work together. Depending on your residence, organization, or nature of work, the frequency of attendance will be determined by consulting with the team.
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.