- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Consumer & Hardware
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: zwift.com
- Company Address: 111 West Ocean Boulevard Suite 1800, Long Beach, CA 90802 United States
About ZwiftWe are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
About the Role and About You:
We are seeking a Senior Compensation and HRIS Analyst to join our People Team. Reporting to the Head of People, you will support the administration and maintenance of compensation programs, ensuring that they align with Zwift objectives and strategy. You will also manage and support our people systems, data, reporting, and analytics needs. This is a cross-functional role which will partner with the People Business Partner, Talent Acquisition, Legal, and Finance Teams.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate and administer Zwift’s compensation plan in accordance with Zwift’s business strategy to ensure Zwift is able to attract and retain high caliber talent.
- Drive processes associated with compensation, including annual merit review cycle, promotions, an employee recognition & rewards program, and equity management & administration.
- Partner with People Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to review new job descriptions, identifying job match, internal level, and compensation range, and manage ad-hoc compensation review requests as needed.
- Ensure pay parity and alignment to salary bands.
- Develop training materials for use by People Business Partners, Business Leaders, and Managers to bring awareness and understanding of Zwift’s compensation philosophy and programs.
- Partner with the Legal and Finance Teams on Zwift’s equity and stock option program.
- Drive annual Radford survey process to include: annual Radford survey submission, recommend and implement compensation range changes based on survey data.
- Assess employee compensation through data analysis of compa-ratio and range penetration. Use benchmark data to inform budget recommendations for salary increases and promotions, as well as overall compensation and equity adjustments, as part of our annual merit cycle.
- Create and distribute employee compensation adjustment and bonus letters.
- Partner with IT and People Operations to support day to day People Team processes in Workday, such as employee onboarding and offboarding, creating new roles and backfills for Talent Acquisition, creating and scheduling custom reports for stakeholders, and employee data changes as needed.
- Responsible for data integrity in Workday; ensure our data is clean, consistent, and up to date through establishing processes and regular audits.
- Create and deliver Workday Training and Documentation for the People Team and the Business.
- Partner with the People Operations Team to manage the People Jira Ticketing System - respond to relevant tickets and delegate other tickets to appropriate team members.
- Develop performance calibration analytics and insights materials for our annual performance review cycle.
- Create People Analytics Dashboards and Reporting as requested by Leadership and PBPs.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in Compensation; previous responsibilities to include supporting the annual merit and promotions process, administration of equity programs, and managing compensation benchmarking exercise.
- Ability to undertake competitive benchmarking data and process the outcomes into meaningful analysis and recommendations for action.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred focus in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or other quantitative fields.
- Proactive, self-directed/motivated, and results-oriented individual with a high dedication to quality and driving results while handling multiple, and at times, competing priorities.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships, partner effectively, and confidently communicate our Compensation Strategy, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail, analyzing complex data, identifying trends, and translating findings into recommended actions.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Resilient in the face of change with the ability to adjust, adapt, and perform in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience in building and advocating for a diverse and inclusive approach to Compensation and Rewards.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite required, particularly Google Sheets/Excel.
- Workday HCM experience.
- Knowledge in pre-IPO equity programs
- Knowledge and experience with compensation programs outside of the United States
- Passion for cycling, running, triathlons, or other sports
- Functional knowledge of statistics, as applied to a business environment
The base salary for this position ranges between $85,200 - $115,000. The base salary will be based on a number of factors including the role offered, the individual's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, Zwift is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all eligible employees which also includes performance bonuses, equity, and a full range of medical, financial, and other perks and benefits.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)