- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: SaaS
- Post Date: 09/17/2023
- Website: highspot.com
- Company Address: 2211 Elliott Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121
About HighspotHighspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes.
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
We’re looking for a collaborative, self-motivated, growth-minded, and unabashedly detail-obsessed Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly-growing Product Engineering team. This person will fill a pivotal role on the broader Product Team, operating at the confluence of Product Management, Engineering, Design, and Customer Service. The right candidate for this role is a highly organized and knowledgeable agile practitioner who fluently speaks the language of SaaS products and technologies (though not necessarily a developer), and who knows how to apply and adapt processes commensurate with the company’s size, culture, challenges, and strategic objectives.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Product Management, Design, and Engineering to understand new features and product enhancements, ensuring that they are effectively documented and communicated, thoughtfully implemented, and thoroughly tested.
- Collaborate with Product Management, QA, Design, and Engineering to develop a plan for the release and track the team’s delivery to that plan.
- Host and facilitate technical team meetings to ensure teams are on track, open questions are closed quickly, and obstacles are removed.
- Drive strategic projects or initiatives that span across multiple teams and organizations
- Partner with QA to help suffuse quality and effective testing through every stage of the SDLC.
- Create tools and optimize cross-functional development processes to meet the scaling organization’s needs and deliver predictable results.
- Teach and model agile processes.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
- Anticipate and resolve risks and roadblocks to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Lead a variety of projects that intersect with product engineering; for example, initiatives related to compliance, business intelligence, reporting, and selection of technology and vendors.
- Proven success as a project manager for globally distributed software teams
- Knowledgeable with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Experience owning and iterating on team agile scrum process and ceremonies (refinement, planning, standups, retros)
- Strong experience driving strategic projects and initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Familiar with web application UX/UI design process
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute on competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Software development experience is a plus, but not required.
- Passionate about creating compelling data-driven experiences.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.